MHF’s vision is a future in which all boys and men in England and Wales have an equal opportunity to attain the highest possible level of health and well-being.
We work to achieve this through:
• Policy development, research and lobbying
• Supporting other organisations and services to engage more effectively with boys and men on health issues
• Leading the annual National Men’s Health Week
• Publishing the award-winning range of mini manual health booklets for men
• Running the unique ‘consumer’ website for men - www.malehealth.co.uk
• Working with MPs and government
• Developing innovative and imaginative best practice projects
• Training service providers and others
• Collaborating with the widest possible range of interested organisations and individuals.
For more about our work read about our projects on the Activities menu or issues we focus on in the Issues menu, both above.
Page created on March 3rd, 2010
Page updated on May 25th, 2010