In the UK, one man in five dies before he reaches 65. Together we can change that.
Our charity exists to improve the health of men and boys in England, Wales and Scotland. Today too many men die too young from heart disease, cancer, mental health issues and other diseases that can and should be prevented or better treated.
Our ambition is that all men and boys - particularly those in the most disadvantaged areas and communities - will have the information, services and treatments they need to live healthier, longer and more fulfilling lives.
We need your help to support our work:
- Researching men's health and how the worst problems like cancer, heart disease, depression and diabetes can be tackled more effectively
- Raising awareness of men's health issues
- Campaigning for more support for men's health
- Training and informing professionals
- Providing health information and advice to more than a million people a year
Please help us help more men by making a donation or taking out a direct debit.