This website belongs to the Men’s Health Forum (MHF).
MEDICAL DISCLAIMER: The MHF website provides information ONLY. It does not provide medical advice. The information provided on this site by any means at all including but not limited to articles, videos, audio and online chat is intended for general information and educational purposes ONLY and is not intended to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified healthcare professional.
Neither the MHF nor any writers, contributors, GPs or other health professionals working on or through the site can be held responsible for any action you do or do not take after visiting this site. This includes but is not limited to the chat functionality. By accepting these terms and conditions, you accept that nothing on the site can be construed as medical advice and that you and you alone are responsible for any actions you might take after visiting this site.
- - -
You accept to treat any MHF staff or contractors with whom you have contact through the site including through online chat and emails with respect. Foul, abusive or discriminatory language will not be tolerated and we reserve the right to terminate any contact without notice or reason.
2. Content. You agree that access to and use of this website and its content is at your own risk. The MHF may add, alter or delete materials from this website at any time at its discretion. The MHF will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website but gives no warranties, undertakings or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency, quality, completeness or fitness for purpose. The MHF disclaims all warranties, express or implied to the full extent permitted by law. Neither the MHF nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this website shall be liable for any loss, damage or cost whatsoever, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise arising from reliance on information obtained through this website, access to, use of, or inability to use this website, or any errors or omissions in its content. This limitation includes any loss, damage or cost caused by any viruses that infect your computer equipment, software or data.
Visitors have the option of signing up for our newsletters and information through our website. Contact details are added to our email database with a well-known email provider. We do not pass along your details to any other organisation.
4. Third Party Websites and Links. This website may contain links or references to other websites maintained by third parties over whom we have no control. Such links are provided merely as a convenience. Similarly, this website may be accessed from third party links over which we have have no control. The MHF makes no warranties, undertakings or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, quality, completeness or fitness for purpose of any information contained in such websites and shall have no liability for any loss, damage or cost of any kind arising from such information. Inclusion of any third party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by the MHF.
5. Medical Information. This website may contain information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. This information is provided for general information only and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified healthcare professional. You should not use the information in this website to diagnose a health or fitness problem or disease – always consult with a doctor or other qualified healthcare professional.
The information provided on this site by any means at all including but not limited to articles, videos, audio and online chat is for your information only, and is not provided to you to be used to inform or influence any decision you may wish to or need to make about your health. You must see a doctor or suitably qualified healthcare practitioner to obtain a diagnosis or advice about your medical condition.
7. Intellectual Property Rights. The MHF owns all copyright, patents, database rights, trade marks, designs, know-how and confidential information (whether registered or not), and all other intellectual property rights existing in this website and its contents.
The contents of this website may only be copied for non-commercial individual reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained, and thereafter may not be recopied, reproduced or otherwise redistributed. Except as expressly permitted above, you may not copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text or documents contained in this website or any part of it in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on it, without the MHF’s express written consent. The misuse of the MHF’s trademarks or any other materials is prohibited and may be in breach of copyright law, trademark law and/or other English laws. Please note that the MHF will actively and aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
9. NHS England Information Standard. The MHF is committed to fully participating in NHS England's Information Standard Scheme for health and social care information. We intend to comply with all aspects and requirements of the Scheme Standard. We can give information on how to locate our reference sources and where practical we include references on the pages themselves.
Neither the scheme operator nor the scheme owner shall have any responsibility whatsoever for costs losses or direct or indirect damages or costs arising from inaccuracy of information or omissions in information published on the website.
More on the NHS England Information Standard.
The Men’s Health Forum,
Registered Office: 32 Loman Street, London SE1 0EH
Registered Company No. 04142349 (England and Wales).
Registered Charity No. 1087375.