In the UK, one man in five dies before he reaches 65. Together we can change that.
Today too many men across Great Britain die too young from heart disease, cancer, mental health issues and other diseases that can and should be prevented or better treated.
Our ambition is that all men and boys - particularly those in the most disadvantaged areas and communities - will have the information, services and treatments they need to live healthier, longer and more fulfilling lives.
But too often the Government and the health system don't give men's health enough focus.
We need your help to change that:
- Researching men's health and how the worst problems like cancer, heart disease, depression and diabetes can be tackled more effectively
- Raising awareness of men's health issues
- Campaigning for a men's health policy for England
- Training and informing professionals
- Providing health information and advice to more than a million people a year
Please help us help more men by making a donation or taking out a direct debit.