In Men's Health Week 2013, the Men's Health Forum asked men to talk about feeling crap and challenged health providers to enable them to do it. Here are some of our favourite links from the week.
Health info from Male Health
- How are you - feeling crap? Health info from Male Health.
Some news and features links
- The Guardian - Men's Health Week: facing up to male mental health problems
- Yorkshire Post - When it comes to mental health issues, men need to talk
- City AM - Men's health supplement
- Huffington Post - Symptoms Of Depression And How To Speak To Someone With Mental Health Problems
- The Guardian - Stephen Fry opens a window on to male depression – we must let boys cry
- London24 - Men offered ‘health MOTs’ and chance to talk about stresses
- Coventry Telegraph - Men told to lift the lid
- North West Evening Mail - Can men face up to mental illness?
Let's talk about Men's Health Week
- Premier Radio - The Men at Work show on 15th June 2013
- BBC Three Counties - Shrink Wrapped on 16th June 2013
- The MHF Men's Health Week podcast. Download it from PodOmatic or from itunes and subscribe to it.
Blogs from our partners
Many organisations carried news and blogs about their involvement in Men's Health Week. Here are just a few.