The Royal College of GPs and the European Men’s Health Forum will jointly host an educational day on men’s health in London in June.
This one day conference on 16 June, will involve expert speakers, sharing best practice about a range of topics relevant for work with men in primary care.
The sessions will include LUTS, PSA, Men and Cancer, Erectile Dysfunction, Communicating with Men and Male Mental Health including Alcohol-related issues, Workplace-related issues and Sexual Health. Attendees will leave with:
- Greater insight into a range of key men’s health topics
- Improved knowledge of how to diagnose and manage several significant men’s health conditions
- Better understanding of how to communicate effectively with male patients
- A range of practical ideas about how to improve service delivery to men
- More information about this event.
'It's everything you need to know about men's health in one fact-packed day,' reported a speaker at a previous RCGP/EMHF event.
Early bird discounts are available until 5 May 2017.