The Haringey Man MOT presentation to the Leeds Metropolitan University's Men, Health and Wellbeing conference in July 2014 is now available online.
No Frills was presented by Dr Vanessa Bogle who carried out the research. It brings to five the total number of research publications generated by the Haringey Man MOT project. These are:
- Men’s Health-seeking Behaviour and Use of the Internet (a review of the literature)
- Haringey Men’s Health Intelligence Data 2013 (collated Haringey data)
- Haringey Street Survey Results and Analysis 2014 (our street survey)
- No Frills - Qualitative research into men, health, the internet and Man MOT (our interviews and focus groups)
- No Frills presentation to Leeds Met University's 'Men, Health and Wellbeing' conference, July 2014
You can read and download all five at: Haringey Man MOT Project