- Easy Ways to Improve Access: When it comes to making GPs more accessible, there are some cheap, easy wins to be had.
- Five surprising and shocking facts about men's health
- Men able to see GP seven days a week
- Men don't go to the GP too late
- Why men don't talk about mental health
Improving GP access links
It’s tough for men to ask for help but if you don’t ask when you need it, things generally only get worse. Especially during a major pandemic like Covid-19. So we’re asking.
Men appear more likely to get Covid-19 and far, far more likely to die from it. The Men's Health Forum are working hard pushing for more action on this from government, from health professionals and from all of us. Why are men more affected and what can we do about it? We need the data. We need the research. We need the action. Currently we're the only UK charity doing this - please help us.
Here’s our fund-raising page - please chip in if you can.