Men aren't interested in health information, right? Wrong. The Men's Health Forum has sold over a million of its man manuals - the information men need in a format that they want.
Produced in partnership with Haynes, our man manuals are 20 or 36 page A5 men's health information guides that are impartial, authoritative and provide information for men about a range of health issues that affect their everyday lives. Buy them off the shelf from our list of titles in print or work with us to produce your own.
- You can order individual copies or in bulk from us online. These are delivered FREE throughout the UK.
- All manuals can be viewed in full online via the links below.
- The Man Manual - men's health made easy
- Diabetes For Men - how to avoid , how to live with it
- Eat. Drink. Don't Diet - healthy eating made easy
- Beat Stress, Feel Better
- Serious Drinking - alcohol made easy
- Fit For Farming
- Man To Man - gay men's health made easy
- Your Body, Your Health - health choices made easy for trans men, trans masculine and non-binary people
- Woman - women's health made easy (the companion to the Man Manual)
If we don't currently produce the manual you need for your work, ask us about a custom manual. We can produce whatever you need for whatever group of men you're working with. Your content (either written by you or by us) in our award-winning format.
We have a long track record of producing tailor-made male health manuals for a variety of partners - local authorities, local NHS organisations, companies and voluntary sector organisations.
Kate Dale, Yorkshire Rural Support Network Co-ordinator, was delighted with her Fit For Farming manual.
'The Yorkshire Rural Support Network have been delighted to work with Men's Health Forum on Fit for Farming - a one stop shop for good farmer health. The Men's Health Forum were helpful and supportive every step of the way, working to exacting standards and our tight time scales. They have produced a really first class booklet!'