The MHF is committed to fully participating in NHS England’s Information Standard Scheme for health and social care information. We intend to comply with all aspects and requirements of the Scheme Standard.
The Secure Man manual (2018), developed with Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust is based on the Man Manual with additional material by Rebekah Bourne and Dr Nick Tarrant based on:
- The Maudsley Prescribing Guidelines in Psychiatry (12th Edition) by David Taylor, Carol Paton, Shitij Kapur (Apr 2015, Wiley-Blackwell) ISBN: 978-1-118-75459-7
Much of the photography and artwork was supplied by men under the care of Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust. Thanks to Sarah Taylor Silverwood 2017 commissioned by Midlands Arts Centre as part of BEDLAM festival. Photographs were completed by: G.M. A.T. and Anon plus P.B. for the line drawing, Thanks also to Craig Cloutier, Len Rizzi, D Sharon Pruit, Michael Coté, Timothy Takemoto, Brian Wright and chinesechef:
- Smoking by Craig Cloutier (CC BY-SA 2.0)
- Vegetable Chilli with cornbread by Len Rizzi (public domain)
- Tape Measure by D Sharon Pruitt (public domain)
- Tackle Box by Michael Coté (CC BY 2.0)
- Set of coloured condoms as a traffic light by Timothy Takemoto (CC BY 2.0)
- My Eye by Brian Wright (CC BY 2.0)
- Relaxing in the park by chinesechef (CC BY 2.0)
The credits on this page were correct as at January 2018.