You'll have surely guessed the theme for Men's Health Week 2020. It's 'Take Action on Covid-19'. The week runs from from 15-21 June.
We'll be looking at what we can all do to prevent the virus doing more damage.
- take action to avoid spreading the virus
- take action to get the best out of lockdown and the 'new normal'
- take action to beat 'underlying conditions'.
- take action to understand the virus
- take action on social distancing
- take action to make workplaces safe.
- take action to protect everyone by recognising, analysing, researching (and publishing) how the virus affects different groups of people in different ways
- take action to track, trace, isolate and support - with a targeted support for different needs
- take action to support organisations working with men.
All the links you need for 2020
Want to find out more? Please sign up below.